Master of Science in Advanced Information Systems
The programme aims to educate IT professionals and individuals with state-of-the-art technologies and practices for modern information systems. It covers three timely and important themes:
- Data analytics
- Artificial intelligence
- Intelligent information systems
It integrates theory and practices so that students could enhance their immediate competitiveness in the IT job market.
- Study in a university which is ranked at the top-tier in Asia.
- After graduation, students could select to stay and work in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is ranked as the third best Financial Center in the world, it extensively applies information technology (IT) for efficiency, and there are excellent career opportunities in the IT job market.
Department of Computer Science
1) Bachelor degree in science, engineering or IT relevant fields from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
2) If applicants did not use English as the medium of learning in their bachelor’s degree programmes, they should satisfy any one of the following English proficiency requirements:
- An IELTS overall band score of at least 6.0;
- A TOEFL score of at least 537 (paper-based) or 74 (Internet-based);
- Other equivalent qualifications (e.g. CET-6 score of at least 450, CEFR level C1 or above)
Brochure/ Information Request:
Ms. CHAN, Carol S. P.
(852) 3411 7063