Master of Science in Advanced Information Systems
Hold on, this opportunity hasn't opened yet!
We know you're excited, but applications haven't opened for this opportunity yet. Sign up now to save this posting on your dashboard so that you may revisit later!
The programme aims to educate IT professionals and individuals with relevant background on the state-of-the-art technologies and tools related to Information Systems. It provides students with solid technological background and enhances students’ competitiveness in a career related to emerging areas of Information Systems.
The programme emphasizes on technologies and methodologies for advanced information systems (e.g., for development web information systems and mobile information systems).
The programme covers the major areas of advanced information systems (namely, data analytics, artificial intelligence and intelligent information systems).
The programme caters the current and emerging market demands in the IT industry. Students can enhance their immediate competitiveness in the IT job market.
Study in a university which is ranked at the top-tier in Asia and located in Hong Kong -- the world financial center;
Excellent career opportunities in the IT job market.
Department of Computer Science
- Bachelor degree in science, engineering or IT relevant fields from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- If applicants did not use English as the medium of learning in their bachelor’s degree programmes, they should satisfy any one of the following English proficiency requirements:
- An IELTS overall band score of at least 6.0;
- A TOEFL score of at least 537 (paper-based) or 74 (Internet-based);
- Other equivalent qualifications (e.g. CET-6 score of at least 450, CEFR level C1 or above)