Master of Science in Analytical Chemistry
Hold on, this opportunity hasn't opened yet!
We know you're excited, but applications haven't opened for this opportunity yet. Sign up now to save this posting on your dashboard so that you may revisit later!
To meet the demand on the high quality and advanced chemical analysis in Hong Kong and the region of Asia-Pacific, the Department of Chemistry of Hong Kong Baptist University has offered a popular and successful TPg programme of Master of Science in Analytical Chemistry to train professionals working in the field of testing, inspection, and certification since 1992.
The programme, which has the longest history and experience in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific region, provides training relevant to the needs of publics, industrial laboratories as well as research organizations. From the taught courses, structured laboratory works, and supervised research works, graduates gain in-depth knowledge of principle of modern analytical techniques in chemical analysis and learn to apply their knowledge critically in solving real-life analytical problems.
Scholarships up to HKD 60,000 are available for students with good academic performances.
Graduates with 1 year of working experience are eligible to apply for the CTP (Certified Testing Professional) in the field of chemical testing from Hong Kong Association for Testing, Inspection, and Certification.
Department of Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Chemistry or in other Physical and Life Sciences or equivalent
- English language proficiency:
- A minimum score of 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (internet-based test) in TOEFL, or
- A minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS, or
- Applicants who had successfully graduated from a bachelor’s degree programme which adopts English as the medium of instruction.
- Applicants with an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent may also apply and, if admitted, will be required to satisfactorily complete an English enhancement course offered by the University.
- Applicants who do not have a formal degree qualification but have documented relevant working experience in Analytical Chemistry may be considered and will be interviewed to determine their suitability for studying the programme.
Brochure/ Information Request
Ms. CHAN, Carol S. P.
- (852) 3411 7063