This programme provides students with an interdisciplinary training and diverse global exposure to the current and emerging issues in environmental and public health management.
This programme provides students with an interdisciplinary training and diverse global exposure to the current and emerging issues in environmental and public health management. Upon completion, students will be equipped with management skills and practical knowledge to deal with real-world challenges in environmental and public health sectors.
Subject matters covered include but do not limit to:
- Environmental Management
- Public Health Management
- Waste Management
- Food Safety Management
- Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Carbon and Energy Management
- Lecture, presentations, fields trips and visits
Wide choices in courses; availability of multiple types of scholarship and local internship awards, offers opportunity to serve as an intern in World Health Organization under a scholarship.
- Department of Biology
1. Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or comparable institution in any discipline.
2. If the medium of instruction for the undergraduate study of the applicant was not English, then the applicant is expected to demonstrate his/her English proficiency by fulfilling either one of the following:
(a) a TOFEL score of at least 550 (paper-based) , 213 (computer-based) or 79 (Internet-based test)
(b) an IELTS score of at least 6.5 (academic)