Master of Science in Information Technology Management
Hold on, this opportunity hasn't opened yet!
We know you're excited, but applications haven't opened for this opportunity yet. Sign up now to save this posting on your dashboard so that you may revisit later!
The programme aims to educate IT managers and professionals who possess technical and management knowledge for designing, developing and managing IT systems. It provides a transformational experience in integrating the technological and managerial sides of IT. On completion of this programme, students should be able to achieve the following programme intended learning outcomes:
Explain the core technical and management concepts and apply these concepts in an integrated manner for IT management.
Explain and apply the current methodologies in some selected areas in IT management (such as IT enterprise management, knowledge and information management, Internet and web technologies, and business analytics).
Identify business needs and explain the process of transforming business needs into IT systems.
Study in a university which is ranked at the top-tier in Asia and located in Hong Kong -- the world financial center;
Excellent career opportunities in the IT job market.
Department of Computer Science
- Bachelor degree in science, engineering, business or other relevant fields from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- If applicants did not use English as the medium of learning in their bachelor’s degree programmes, they should satisfy any one of the following English proficiency requirements:
- An IELTS overall band score of at least 6.0;
- A TOEFL score of at least 537 (paper-based) or 74 (Internet-based);
- Other equivalent qualifications (e.g. CET-6 score of at least 450, CEFR level C1 or above)