Master of Science in Operations Research and Business Statistics (Hong Kong Baptist University) Master of Science in Business Analytics (University of Kent, U.K.)
Each student is required to complete the courses as follows:
1. 9 core courses (25 units)
2. 3 elective courses (9 units)
3. M.Sc. Dissertation project (6 units)
Teaching Medium is English. Scholarship will be awarded up to HKD 50,000 according to the GPA in the first semester.
To provide an opportunity of further education for working professionals in the field of Operational Research and Business Statistics, and to offer well-motivated individuals a path for career conversion.
Department of Mathematics, Hong Kong Baptist University / Kent Business School, University of Kent
Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Business or other related majors
Be proficient in Basic Mathematics
English language proficiency:
1) A minimum score of 79 (internet-based) in TOEFL, or
2) A minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS, or
3) Applicants who had successfully graduated from a bachelor’s degree programme which adopts English as the medium of instruction.