The MSc Fellowship scheme supports outstanding students in the world to enrol in MSc in Information Technology Management (ITM) or MSc in Advanced Information Systems (AIS) for enhancing multi-cultural exchanges among the students of these programmes. The tuition fee is waived and a certificate of fellowship is given to each awardee.
Awarding Institution/ Body
Department of Computer Science, Hong Kong Baptist University
Level of Study
Master of Science
Applicants for the MSc fellowship must fulfil the following requirements:
1) They have excellent academic performance;
2) They are interested in and capable of enhancing multi-cultural exchanges among the students of our MSc programmes; and
3) They fulfil the admission requirements of MSc in ITM or in DAAI. They must enrol in one of these MSc programmes in full-time study mode.
An applicant must send the following documents (packed into one single zip file) to email@example.com on or before the application closing date -
- MSc Fellowship Application Form;
- Academic transcript;
- Any other supporting documents.
Application Closing Date
28 Feb of each year