Big Data Systems
The aim of the English-language programme is to train specialists who are able to assess the impact of big data technologies on large enterprises and to suggest effective applications of these technologies, to use large volumes of saved information to create profit, and to compensate for costs associated with information storage. The programme trains graduates who are able to introduce and evaluate the effectiveness of big data technologies and tools in enterprises; to manage data; to implement and apply tools used for analytics and decision-making around big data, to manage solutions; and to develop new models of information infrastructure, taking into account the capabilities of big data technologies.
Business and Management
Educational establishments focused on the development of new learning models based on academic and educational analytics are the special career field for programme graduates. Russian government and HSE scholarships and tuition fee waivers available
Selection process is based on the portfolio competition. The candidates should provide the following documents:
1. Scan of the first page of your passport
2. Bachelor’s (Specialist’s or Master’s) diploma and official transcripts of previous educational studies.
3. Letter of motivation (describing your reasons for applying in the context of your long-term career goals and background, 500 words)
4. Project and practical experience in IT field
The candidates should provide copies of employment records and/or employment agreements.
5. Resume/CV (including information about your education, professional, and research experience, as well as language proficiency and other skills)
6. Exam results confirming language proficiency
IELTS score of 5 or above
TOEFL IBT (Internet Based) score of 60 or above
TOEFL РВТ (PaperBased) score of 500 or above
CAE (Certificate of Advanced English) pass
CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) pass
ВЕС Vantage/Higher (Business English Certificate) pass
Portfolio criteria: https://admissions.hse.ru/en/graduate-apply/portfolio
Brochure/ Information Request
HSE Education & Training Advisory Centre
Phone: +7 495 531 0059
WhatsApp: +7 916 3118521