The Finance Master’s programme at HSE St. Petersburg’s School of Economics and Management prepares highly qualified and competitive specialists for careers in the financial sector. This programme is certified by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) in the field of Financial Management. Students receive training that is in accordance with international standards recognized by professional associations including ACCA, PRMIA (Professional Risk Manager), and GARP (Financial Risk Manager).
Since 2017, the programme is also part of QTEM (Quantitative Methods for Economics and Management Masters Network) consortium, an international network of the world’s leading business schools. This provides MA students with access to a wide range of network member opportunities. Additionally, after successfully completing the programme, students will receive a prestigious QTEM graduate certificate.
St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management
Two educational tracks:
- Financial Management
- Risk Management in Companies and Financial Institutions
Russian government and HSE scholarships and tuition fee waivers available
Applicants are considered for admission based on the application portfolio.
- Valid international English test certificate: IELTS/TOEFL iBT or PBT/CAE/CPE/BEC Vantage/BEC Higher
- GMAT or GRE are not mandatory required but will provide great advantage to an applicant by the competition. 3) Application form (please read How to Apply)
- Bachelor’s (Specialist’s or Master’s) diploma and official transcripts of previous educational studies.
- Letter of motivation (500 words)
Portfolio criteria: https://admissions.hse.ru/en/graduate-apply/portfolio
Brochure/ Information Request
HSE Education & Training Advisory Centre
Phone: +7 495 531 0059
WhatsApp +7 916 311 85