The Master of International Business (MIB) in St. Petersburg offers a unique blend of business and international affairs for students looking to pursue a global career. Like the programme at HSE’s campus in Moscow, it aims to equip students with traditional business skills and knowledge of the political, economic, social and cultural aspects of the global market. Unlike a standard MBA, this HSE master’s programme ensures that graduates not only understand how companies operate, but also their complex business environment.
St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management
Graduates will have opportunities to build careers in companies operating in global markets. Russian government and HSE scholarships and tuition fee waivers available.
Applicants are considered for admission based on the application portfolio.
1) Valid international English test certificate: IELTS/TOEFL iBT or PBT/CAE/CPE/BEC Vantage/BEC Higher
2) GMAT or GRE are not mandatory required but will provide great advantage to an applicant by the competition.
3) Application form
4) Bachelor’s (Specialist’s or Master’s) diploma and official transcripts of previous educational studies.
6) Letter of motivation in English (~500 words).
7) Certificatesof prior achievements in academic Olympiads and business-games.
8) Certificates or any other documents confirming you prior experience in project activity (Optional)
Portfolio criteria: https://admissions.hse.ru/en/graduate-apply/portfolio
Brochure/ Information Request
HSE Education & Training Advisory Centre
Phone: +7 495 531 0059
WhatsApp +7 916 311 85