The INCEIF Bursary is a financial assistance scheme offered by INCEIF to new and current continuing students at INCEIF. Open for all academic programmes – Executive Masters in Islamic Finance, Masters in Islamic Finance Practice, Master of Science in Islamic Finance, PhD in Islamic Finance and MBA (Sustainable Business).
Level of Study
Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Selection based on Academic Merit and Affordability;
- Masters in Islamic Finance Practice / Executive Masters in Islamic Finance - Recipients must pass courses in the last semester where the courses are registered;
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance / MBA (Sustainable Business) - Recipients are required to achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.30 for previous semester;
- PhD in Islamic Finance - Recipients are required to achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for previous semester;
- The award only covers for course registration fees for the semester applied;
- Receiver of the award are required to re-apply the financial assistance in every semester;
- Depends on the availability of funds.
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-2/
- Masters in Islamic Finance Practice: Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements/
- MBA (Sustainable Business): Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-8/
- PhD in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-8/
- Executive Masters in Islamic Finance: Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-7/
Application Open Date
Application Closing Date
Availability / openings will be updated on website
- Full tuition fees
- The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to INCEIF’s terms and conditions.
Scholarship and Financial Assistance Unit, Registry & Student Services Department
Tel: +603 7651 4093
Fax: +603 7651 4008