The INCEIF Bursary is a financial assistance scheme offered by INCEIF to current continuing students at INCEIF. Open for all academic programmes – Executive Masters in Islamic Finance, Masters in Islamic Finance Practice, Master of Science in Islamic Finance, PhD in Islamic Finance and MBA (Sustainable Business).
Level of Study
Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or equivalent
- All students are eligible to apply. Open to current continuing students.
- Selection for INCEIF Bursary is based on contribution, academic merit, affordability and depends on the availability of funds.
- MIFP - Recipients must pass MIFP papers in the last semester.
- eMIF - Recipients must pass eMIF papers in the last semester.
- MSc - Recipients are required to achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.30 in previous semester.
- MBA - Recipents are required to achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.30 in previous semester.
- PhD - Recipents are required to achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.50 in previous semester.
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-2/
- Masters in Islamic Finance Practice: Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements/
- MBA (Sustainable Business): Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-8/
- PhD in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-8/
- PhD in Islamic Finance (by Research): Visit to https://inceif.org/entry-requirements-9/
- Executive Masters in Islamic Finance: Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-7/
Application Open Date
Application Closing Date
Availability / openings will be updated on website
- Full tuition fees
- The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to INCEIF’s terms and conditions.
Scholarship and Financial Assistance Unit, Registry & Student Services Department
Tel: +603 7651 4093
Fax: +603 7651 4008