INCEIF Chancellor's Scholarship
A premier award offered to bright and high achieving candidates who wishes to pursue PhD in Islamic Finance programme at INCEIF. Open to all INCEIF PhD in Islamic Finance programme as full time mode of study.
Level of Study
Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Outstanding academic merit & publication (a minimum CGPA of 3.50 in Master’s Degree or equivalent).
- Has been offered an admission to INCEIF PhD programme as full time mode of study.
- Currently not receiving any form of financial aid or other scholarship (Not including application fee waiver for 2021).
- The potential to complete the programme within the stipulated timeline.
- Candidate must be able to work as a Graduate Academic Assistant (GAA).
- Monthly stipend of RM2,500 for a period of 3 years.
- The duration of the scholarship will be for 18 months.
- PhD in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-8/
- PhD in Islamic Finance (by Research): Visit to https://inceif.org/entry-requirements-9/
September 2021 Intake:
International : 30 May 2021
Malaysia : 13 August 2021
- Full tuition fees
Scholarship and Financial Assistance Unit, Registry and Student Services Department
Tel: +603 7651 4093
Fax: +603 7651 4008