INCEIF President's Scholarship
A tuition fee waiver award offered by INCEIF to outstanding candidates who wishes to pursue Masters programme at INCEIF. Open to all INCEIF Master of Science in Islamic Finance / Masters in Islamic Finance Practice / MBA (Sustainable Business) programme as full time mode of study.
Level of Study
Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Outstanding academic achievement, with minimum CGPA of 3.00 at the Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent.
- Has been offered admission to INCEIF Master of Science in Islamic Finance / Masters in Islamic Finance
- Currently not receiving any form of financial aid or other scholarship (Not including application fee waiver for 2021.)
- The potential to complete the programme within the stipulated timeline.
- Must not exceed 40 years of age on application date.
- The award covers full tuition fee.
- The duration of the scholarship will be for 18 months.
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-2/
- Masters in Islamic Finance Practice: Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements/
- MBA (Sustainable Business): Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-8/
June 2021 Intake:
International : 28 February 2021
Malaysian : 21 May 2021
September 2021 Intake:
International : 30 May 2021
Malaysia : 13 August 2021
- Full tuition fees
Scholarship and Financial Assistance Unit, Registry & Student Services Department
Tel: +603 7651 4093
Fax: +603 7651 4008