Khazanah-INCEIF Scholarship Programme
The applications for Khazanah-INCEIF Scholarship are open for Malaysian, for Master of Science in Islamic Finance and PhD in Islamic Finance students.
Level of Study
Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Open for Malaysian
- Obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (“CGPA”) of 3.50 or Second Class Upper for Bachelor’s Degree /
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent at Masters level.
- INCEIF Master of Science in Islamic Finance / PhD in Islamic Finance student as full time mode of study
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme.
- Scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates with exceptional academic calibre and leadership qualities to contribute towards nation building.
- The scholarship will cover all applicable tuition fees and monthly allowances for the duration of the course.
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-2/
- PhD in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-8/
Application Closing Date
Availability / openings will be updated on website
- Full tuition fees
- The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to INCEIF’s terms and conditions.
Scholarship and Financial Assistance Unit, Registry & Student Services Department
Tel: +603 7651 4093
Fax: +603 7651 4008