Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
The applications for Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) are open for Malaysian, for Master of Science in Islamic Finance, Masters in Islamic Finance Practice, MBA (Sustainable Business), PhD in Islamic Finance and Executive Masters in Islamic Finance students.
Level of Study
Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Not be more than 45 years of age during application.
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Master's Degree applicants.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the universities in Malaysia).
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the needs and interests of Malaysia (research-based programme only).
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-2/
- Masters in Islamic Finance Practice: Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements/
- MBA (Sustainable Business): Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-8/
- PhD in Islamic Finance: Visit to https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-8/
- Executive Masters in Islamic Finance: Visit https://www.inceif.org/entry-requirements-7/
- Full tuition fees
- The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to INCEIF’s terms and conditions.
Scholarship and Financial Assistance Unit, Registry & Student Services Department
Tel: +603 7651 4093
Fax: +603 7651 4008