Master of Sciences in Pharmaceutical Technology
The Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Technology (Research) designed for enhancing innovative skills through research in pharmaceutical technology leading to drug discovery and dosage form development. This programme provides quality education focused on research and novel developments in pharmaceuticals. The research covers a board area in Pharmaceutical, Cosmeceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Herbal study, Veterinary, Marine and Food processing etc.
Pharmaceutical Industry (Production Chemist, Drug Discovery, Formulation Research and Development, Analytical Research and Development), Clinical Research, Academics, Hospital administration, Medical Marketing.
- A Bachelor’S Degree (MQF level 6) or equivalent in related field with minimum CGPA 2.75 as approved by SENATE; AND
- A Bachelor’s Degree (MQF Level 6) or equivalent CGPA in related fields ranging from 2.50 to 2.75 is acceptable subject to the PPT internal assessment; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree (MQF Level 6) or equivalent CGPA in related field below 2.50 is acceptable subject with minimum of five (5) years working experience in relevant field.
- Pass International English Language Testing Services (IELTS) with minimum score 5.5;
- Pass Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL) with minimum score 550