Master of Arts in Fashion and Brand Management
Fashion is a general term for a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, foot wear, or accessories. Fashion references to anything that is the current trend in look and dress up of a person. The prevailing style in behavior as well. The more technical term, costume, has become so linked in the public eye with the term "fashion" that the more general term "costume" has in popular use mostly been relegated to special senses like fancy dress or masquerade wear, while the term "fashion" means clothing generally, and the study of it.
The first private Masters in Fashion in Malaysia, this groundbreaking programme offers a new academic route to advance the research and analysis of fashion as a cultural phenomenon.
Students will be challenged to explore the multidisciplinary theories and methodologies in the evolving field of fashion studies and contribute their own insights to its business and cultural development.
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Institution's Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6, MQF) or equivalent with less than CGPA of 2.50 is accepted with a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- Marketing Management
- PR Campaigns in Fashion
- Strategic Brand Management in Fashion Industry
- Consumer Behaviour Research
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Media & Marketing Innovation
- Fashion Brand Marketing
- Research Methodology
Entrepreneurship in Fashion (Choose one)
- Organisational Communication
- Strategic Visual Merchandising