Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
The MBA in HRM programme is designed to meet the needs of a broad but unique population of fresh graduates or working adults. Students will learn concepts and skills for making the most out of the company's human resources. Topics covered include training and development, strategic staffing, labour and employment law, managing organisational change, compensation and benefits, and leadership and team building.
In addition, students will also learn the human resource issues triggered by technology and the international business environment, how to apply the knowledge as a human resource manager or personnel officer in business and public organisations and help organisations to increase employee efficiency and productivity with successful human resource programs.
This will help students to be more aware of the challenges that global businesses face and make them able to develop the tools, competencies, and long-range mindset needed to meet these challenges.
- A Bachelor's Degree with minimum CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications, as accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted (subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field).
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology
- Managerial Economics
- Communication & Negotiation in Employee Relations
- Organisational Behavior
- International Human Resource Management
- Human Resources Development
- Strategic Management
Elective (Select One)
- Compensation & Negotiation in Employee Relations
- Labor & Industrial Law
- Director Of Human Resources
- Director Of Industrial Relations
- Compensation Manager
- HR And Management Consultant