Master of Business Administration in Sport Management by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.
The MBA in Sports Management programme provides non-business graduates who are in management positions, or who aspire to be, with contemporary management skills and knowledge in their areas of responsibility. The MBA in Sports Management equips students with the essential management knowledge and an appreciation of the latest technologies much broader than their initial specialisation.
- A minimum of a second-class lower Bachelor's Degree with honours from any universities recognised by the Malaysian Government; OR
- Two supporting reference letters;
- Proficiency in English language with a minimum score of 500 for TOEFL (computer-based), 6.0 for IELTS, or English language as a native language, or a minimum score of 500 in GMAT.
- Facilities and Event Management
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Sports Law
- Sponsorship and Fund Raising
- Organisational Behavior
- Sports Marketing Management
- Sports Finance
- Sports Management
- Media Relations & Sports
- Project Paper