MBA in Project Management by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.
In the fast-changing business environment today, leading organisations are looking for workforce that have strong project management competency to manage and lead initiatives for change. Individuals must equip themselves with concrete business knowledge and change management. The MBA Project Management is designed to enhance students' competency to meet up with these challenges.
The programme provides students with creative and innovative entrepreneurial project skills they may use in their future management activities. It equips them with leading edge management tools that they can use to increase their competitive advantage.
- A Bachelor's Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or equivalent, as accepted by HEP Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree with less than CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or equivalent is accepted with a minimum of 5 years working experience in related field.
In this programme, graduates will be able to:
- Develop innovative entrepreneurial project management skills in various industries;
- Demonstrate the body of knowledge in project management within various functional areas of business such as marketing, management, accounting, finance, human resources and operations, among others;
- Develop the capacity to adapt and innovate in order to solve problems, to cope with unforeseen circumstances, and to manage the uncertainties;
- Develop the ability to think strategically & critically; and to lead, motivate and manage project teams across borders;
- Apply the organisational skills for the effective implementation of project policies in the context of the organisation; and
- Apply the values of social responsibility, legal and ethical principles, and corporate governance in projects.
- Marketing Managemen
- Managerial Accounting
- Research Methodology
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Leading Organisational Change
- Project Scope, Time & Cost Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Quality Assurance, Human Resources & Communication Management
- Project Risk, Procurement & Integration Management
- Transformation Manager
- Operations Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Risk Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Events Manager
- Creative Director