Participate in exciting engineering projects, led by Monash's leading researcher experts.
Participate in exciting engineering projects, led by Monash's leading researcher experts. In this Malaysia-Australia collaboration, you will get the opportunity to be supervised by both Malaysian and Australian researchers.
When applying, you will need to select which project(s) you will be interested to work on. The list and details of the projects will be made available in April 2019.
Awarding Institution / Body
Level of Study
- Obtained a bachelor's degree in engineering or science, at least four (4) years of full-time study, which includes a research component in the fourth year, leading to a high distinction average (H1 or first class honours).
- Meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP). Find out more here: Monash English Language Proficiency
- Want to experience learning both at the Malaysia and Australia Monash Campuses.
Note: Monash students who are currently pursuing their PhD or Masters(Research) are NOT eligible to apply.
Value of Scholarship
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living Allowances/ Stipends, during your study in Malaysia and Australia
- Travel allowances
- Receive supervision from research experts from both Monash Malaysia and Monash Australia
- Experience learning both at Malaysia and Australia. You will start your first year of study in Malaysia. Upon completion of your first major milestone, you will then spend twelve (12) months in Australia. Finally, you will return to Malaysia for the remainder of your candidature and complete your PhD.
Areas of Study
Application Closing Date