Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
A candidate must register and pass a prescribed number of taught subjects. In addition, he must conduct research under the supervision of academic staff and submit a dissertation for the fulfillment of the graduation requirements. The contribution of the coursework component shall be approximately 40%-70%.
a) A Master’s degree from MMU or institutions recognized by Senate; or
b) Other academic qualifications equivalent to (a) that are accepted by Senate;
Evidence of at least two (2) years relevant working or research experience.
Other entry criteria
English Entry Requirement for International Students:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
Local: 6 Feb – 6 May
International: 16 Dec – 16 Apr