Doctor of Philosophy (Management) By Research
The Doctorate of Philosophy in Management by Research programme equips you with the knowledge and research skills needed for conducting research in the area of your interest (i.e. accounting, auditing, business, banking, corporate governance, economics, finance, HR, IT Management, marketing, organizational behavior, quantitative finance, taxation, etc). Supervised by active and reputable researchers and supported by excellent research facilities, you will get to experience an incredible research journey from attending research-intensive workshops and international conferences and publishing research articles in international journals to winning research awards and thus becoming a successful researcher.
Field of Research:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Knowledge Management
- Social Innovation
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Business
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by the Senate; or
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a non-related field from MMU or institutions recognised by the Senate, and evidence of at least two (2) years relevant working or research experience; or
- Other academic qualifications equivalent to (1) or (2) that are accepted by the Senate.
English Language Requirement
An applicant is required to possess a sufficient level of English language proficiency by obtaining one of the followings:
- A minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.0 ; or
- A minimum overall TOEFL iBT score of 60 ; or
- A minimum MUET overall band score of 4 ; or
- A minimum Pearson Test of English score of 59 ; or
- A minimum Cambridge Qualifications and Test score of 169.
In addition to the above, any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
Throughout the year