The fields of research for this programme include Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business Law, Contract Law, Corporate Law and many others.
Field of research:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Cyber Law
- Employment Law
- Education Law
- Human Rights Law
- Industrial Relations Law
- Information Technology Law
- International Law
- Labour Law
- Law & Economic
- Law & Practice of Arbitration
- Media Law
- Mediation Law
- Sports Law
- Tort Law
Coursework component shall be approximately 40%-70%.
- Advanced Research Methodology for Law
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methods for Law
- Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship
a) A bachelor degree (Level 6, MQF) in Law or Shariah and Master’s degree (Level 7, MQF) or its equivalent qualification as accepted by the HEP Senate.
b) A minimum overall TOEFL score 600 (paper-based) or 100 (internet-based); OR
c) A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; OR
d) A credit in 1119 English Exam; OR
e) A minimum MUET overall band score 4; OR
f) Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
Other entry criteria
Waiver of English requirement:
• The English language requirement and English interview is waived for the candidates who are natives of an/or have completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from countries that use English as the medium of instruction as well as the first language.
Application opens throughout the year