Executive Master of Business Administration By Coursework (Online and Distance Learning)
The EMBA programme offers innovative curriculum for business education with focus on knowledge and skills to navigate the world of digital transformation.
Faculty of Management
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent from MMU or institutions recognised by the Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, from MMU or institutions recognised by the Senate, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in a relevant field
English Language Requirement
An applicant is required to possess a sufficient level of English language proficiency by obtaining one of the followings:
- A minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.0 ; or
- A minimum overall TOEFL iBT score of 60 ; or
- A minimum MUET overall band score of 4 ; or
- A minimum Pearson Test of English score of 59 ; or
- A minimum Cambridge Qualifications and Test score of 169.
In addition to the above, any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
May & November