Master of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The Master of Electrical and Electronic Engineering is a master programme by coursework and final year project. This master programme provides specialization in three areas - Microelectronics, Photonics and Electric Energy Management. For taught subjects, various instructional approaches, such as pair/group work, presentations, and/or discussions that constitute part of the coursework, propagate students’ actual participations for their learning.
Engineering & Technology
a) A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, in an Engineering or Engineering Technology field or a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate; or
b) A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in relevant field.
Other entry criteria
English Entry Requirement for International Students:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
- Local: 6 Feb – 6 May
- International: 16 Dec – 16 Apr