The Master of Engineering in Telecommunications programme has been specially-designed based on the university’s extensive research experience and industrial inputs.
The Master of Engineering in Telecommunications programme of Multimedia University is a master programme that has been specially-designed based on the university’s extensive research experience and industrial inputs to address the need of the engineers and other technical professionals in face of the challenges in the telecommunication industry.
Engineering & Technology
a) A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, in an Engineering or Engineering Technology field or a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate; or
b) A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in relevant field.
Other entry criteria
English Entry Requirement for International Students:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
- Local: 6 Feb – 6 May
- International: 16 Dec – 16 Apr