Master of Engineering (Telecommunications) By Coursework
Master programmes by coursework offered by the Faculty of Engineering. Each of this programme has its unique aims whereby M.Eng Tele aims to provide a formal framework for professional development of working engineers so that they can update their knowledge and upgrade their competency in the telecommunications field. A special elective subject, Special Topics on Emerging Technologies & Standards, has also been designed to enable the students to acquire more up-to-date knowledge on any new emerging technology or standards.
Faculty of Engineering
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, in Engineering or Engineering Technology or a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by the Senate; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by the Senate, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in a relevant field.
English Language Requirement
An applicant is required to possess a sufficient level of English language proficiency by obtaining one of the followings:
- A minimum IELTS overall band score of 5.0 ; or
- A minimum overall TOEFL iBT score of 42 ; or
- A minimum MUET overall band score of 3 ; or
- A minimum Pearson Test of English score of 47 ; or
- A minimum Cambridge Qualifications and Test score of 154.
In addition to the above, any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
April, July & October