The programme's fields of research include Digital media, Film and animation, Virtual reality, Photography, Multimedia programming and more.
Field of research:
- Digital media
- Film and animation
- Virtual reality
- Multimedia programming
- Environmental media
- Media innovation & technology
- Interface design
- Education technology
- Sound and music communication
- Knowledge management
a) A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, in a Creative Multimedia or related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate; OR
b) A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, in a Creative Multimedia or related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, and evidence of at least one (1) year relevant working or research experience, can be accepted, subject to rigorous internal assessment; OR
c) A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a Creative Multimedia or related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, can be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant field.
Other entry criteria
English Entry Requirement for International Students:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
Application opens throughout the year