Nanyang Fellows MBA
The Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme spans a period of 12 months, comprising the following:
- Three trimesters in Singapore of approximately 13 weeks each
- A week-long Overseas Business Study Mission
- A 4-week University of California, Berkeley, The Wharton School and Georgetown University Residential Programme in the U.S.
The subjects are as followed:
- Accounting Analysis for Leaders
- Contemporary Economic Analysis & Public Policy
- Marketing in the Global Environment
- Developing Strategic Capabilities
- Cultural Intelligence
- East Asian Cultures & Management Philosophies
- Business Study Mission Trip
- Corporate Finance & Policy
- Talent Management
- Business Negotiation
- Change Management vs Change Leadership
- Hass School of Business Berkeley, University of California Berkeley
- The Wharton School, Aresty Institute of Executive Education
- Georgetown University
- Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
- Transformative Leadership
- Marketing in the Global Environment
The Nanyang Fellows will spend four intensive weeks in the U.S. Two weeks at University of California, Berkeley, one week at The Wharton School in Philadelphia and another week in Georgetown University in Washington D.C. In these four weeks, Nanyang Fellows will have opportunities to learn directly from world-renowned faculty members and not only obtained cutting-edge knowledge from three of the most prestigious universities in the U.S. but also a snapshot of the American culture and way of life.
- The Nanyang Business School
- Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Business School
The following fees breakdown are extracted from the institution official website. They are shown in Singapore Dollar.
The tuition fee for the programme is currently S$75,00- and covers the academic year from July of the current year to June of the following year.
The tuition fee covers the tuition at NBS-NTU, UC Berkeley, Georgetown University and The Wharton School; one Overseas Business Studies Mission (airfare, transportation, accommodation and certain meals) and examination fees. The fee is payable in one lump sum upon successful registration.
The fee does not include the cost of airfares (country of origin to Singapore; Singapore to homeland; Singapore to USA return), or transportation and accommodation in Singapore and USA.
An enrolment fee of S$10,000 (Ten Thousand Singapore Dollars) is payable upon acceptance of the offer of admission. The enrolment fee is non-refundable but is deductible against the tuition fee upon successful registration.
NTU Alumni are entitled to 10% subsidy of tuition fees.
Minimum entry and language requirement
The Nanyang Fellows MBA programme attracts only the top talent. As such, we are highly selective in handpicking individuals to be part of this programme. While we look for leadership potential, strong academic capability and good personal qualities (ethics, integrity and social responsibility), we also try to ensure a good diversity of backgrounds to add to the richness of this programme.
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- Demonstrated fluency in English and a good score in TOEFL or IELTS (for international applicants for whom the medium of instruction was not in English at a tertiary level)
- Recommendation from your organisation’s CEO or equivalent where applicable
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an admission interview. The interview may be conducted online or on campus. This interview will help us to better understand your application and assess your suitability for the programme.
- The Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme is for future leaders, and we want to ensure that all participants have proven leadership potential. We will carefully assess your leadership potential through your application essays, referees’ testimonials and interview outcome.
Strong Academic Capability
- We look for candidates who have strong proven academic performance, as the intellectual demands of this programme are rigorous and require excellent analytical abilities and good communication skills. Apart from a good academic record, we will also consider your GMAT (if any) and TOEFL scores to evaluate your academic abilities.
Character and Personal Qualities
- As a future leader, we expect from you the highest levels of personal integrity and character. As you will be learning and working closely with other Fellows, we expect qualities of mutual respect and civil decorum, and the genuine desire to share and contribute towards community fellowship and cooperation, fostering camaraderie and furthering friendship and goodwill amongst all.
If you are uncertain about whether you are the right fit for the Nanyang Fellows MBA programme, you may submit your CV for our Admissons team to evaluate.
For Nanyang Fellows MBA Online Application, please make sure that you have Version 4 and above of Internet explorer. This online application form is available 24 hours except from 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. (Singapore time) to facilitate system backup.
- Fees are subjected to change, for international student may have to refer to latest exchange rates.
- Additional cost my incurred depending on situation (Accommodation, laboratories equipment/materials, etc.)
- Encourage to study and research laws in Singapore, as they have strict rules regarding alcohol, drugs and anything related to items that can cause chemical and physical harms.
- English is used as a teaching medium and a widely spoken language in Singapore mostly, if the requirements are not stated in the university webpage, advisable to contact the university's authority for further information about English requirements or English Entry Requirements.
- For scholarship opportunities, please browse through our webpage postgradasia.com to find out local and international opportunities.
- Encourage to visit http://www.ntu.edu.sg/Pages/home.aspx for deeper and more information.
- Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
- Tel: (65) 67911744