This programme allows participants to gain deep, practical real-world insights into business models, management philosophies and rigorous academic theories to excel in the global environment.
The Nanyang MBA is a 1-year full-time programme. You can choose from the following 5 tracks which allow you to focus on specific career requirements that you would like to pursue:
- Banking & Finance
- Strategy & Innovation
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Capital Management
Designed to meet the needs and requirements of industry for top notch MBA hires, the Nanyang MBA consists of the following:
- 9 core courses
- 4 electives
- Leading People Globally
- Strategy Projects at Nanyang (SPAN)
- Business Study Mission (BSM)
These courses are designed to provide you with a solid foundation of knowledge and analytical tools essential for business and management:
- B6020 Accounting
- B6022 Technology and e-Business
- B6025 Finance
- B6026 Marketing
- B6027 Operations
- B6028 Strategic Management
- B8021 Analytics for Decision-Making*
- B8023 Corporate Governance and Ethics*
- B8024 Economics and Markets*
Other Compulsory Courses:
- B6029 Leading People Globally
- B6030 Strategy Projects At Nanyang
- B6031 Business Study Mission
* half course (two half courses are equivalent to one full course)
Be a part of the Leading People Globally programme, a course that is integrated throughout 2 trimesters of the MBA programme. We nurture leaders who are able to embrace uncertainty, accept ambiguity and acknowledge the various natures of organisations and markets. Maximum international exposure is gained through optional international field trips also known as Business Study Missions (BSM), and exchange and summer programmes with one of 60 partner universities worldwide. Past destinations for BSM include Argentina, Myanmar, Mongolia, New Zealand and South Africa. All MBA participants will work on a “live” consulting project with a sponsor company that may come from a variety of industry sectors. With guidance from faculty supervisors, you will get to apply classroom lessons to real world projects, including market opportunity analysis added to industry’s best practice benchmarking and customer intelligence. NTU was home to the inaugural Youth Olympic Games in 2010. International MBA participants have the opportunity to live in the graduate halls on our lush and serene Yunnan Garden campus.
- Ranked top MBA in Singapore since 2004 by The Economist
- Ranked 29th globally and Singapore's top MBA by Financial Times in 2016
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 13th globally
- The Nanyang Business School
- Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Business School
Total tuition fees for 3 semesters: 62, 000 SGD
The fees consisted of:
- Payment of the tuition cost
- GST as implemented by the law
Therefore, for 3 semesters the breakdown is as follow:
- Total payment without GST: 58, 428.75 SGD
- Total GST cost: 4,085.15 SGD
The enrolment fee is payable upon acceptance of offer and is non-refundable. It will be deductible from the full tuition fee.
GST is subject to revision at the discretion of the Singapore Government. The current GST rate in Singapore is 7%.
A one-time miscellaneous fee of $513.90 will be billed in the first trimester and payable with the trimester tuition fee. This fee is subject to revision at the discretion of the University.
Minimum entry and language requirement
Requirements to apply for the programme:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years work experience
- Competitve GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL score > 100 IBT or IELTS score > 6.5, if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level
Candidates must meet our Admissions Requirements in order to join the Nanyang MBA. Only completed applications will be assessed. An application is considered complete if we have received all supporting documents, information and application fee.
- Applicants must apply online by firstly creating an online profile.
- Prepare the required supporting documents prior to applications.
- Complete the applications online.
- Shortlisted for the interview to come.
- Await for final selections after the interview.
- Accept the offer at the end of the process.
1. CV or Resume
Concise document no more than 3 pages, briefly describing your responsibilities and accomplishments
2. Educational Documents
Degree scroll/certificate(s) and academic transcripts of each university attended (official English translation is required for non-English certificates and transcripts)
3. Passport Photo
Coloured photo (taken within the last 3 months) in hi-resolution jpeg format
4. GMAT or GRE score report
You may upload your unofficial or test taker copy if you do not have your official test scores on hand. Please arrange to have your official test scores sent to Nanyang Business School. Our GMAT institution code is V24-ZV-13 and our GRE DI code is 3802.
Applicants who have yet to take the GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS may still proceed to submit their application and indicate the test dates in the online application form:
1. TOEFL or IELTS score report
Applicants are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS if English was not the medium of instruction used at the tertiary level. A good proficiency in English is a must.
2. Documentary Proof of Nationality
NRIC, Passport, Citizenship Certificate. Singapore Permanent Residents are also required to submit your re-entry permit. For foreign applicants working or living in Singapore, please submit documentary evidence of Immigration Pass (e.g. Employment Pass or Dependant’s Pass) issued by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA)
Please note that the University has not arranged for any external private agencies to undertake graduate student recruitment on its behalf. Candidates interested in enrolling into NTU graduate programmes are advised to apply directly to the University; there are no added merits for admission applications submitted by candidates who apply through agents. The University reserves the right to reject such applications without giving reasons.
- Fees are subjected to change, for international student may have to refer to latest exchange rates.
- Additional cost my incurred depending on situation (Accommodation, laboratories equipment/materials, etc.)
- Encourage to study and research laws in Singapore, as they have strict rules regarding alcohol, drugs and anything related to items that can cause chemical and physical harms.
- English is used as a teaching medium and a widely spoken language in Singapore mostly, if the requirements are not stated in the university webpage, advisable to contact the university's authority for further information about English requirements or English Entry Requirements.
- For scholarship opportunities, please browse through our webpage postgradasia.com to find out local and international opportunities.
- Encourage to visit http://www.ntu.edu.sg/Pages/home.aspx for deeper and more information.
- Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
- Tel: (65) 67911744