Nanyang Professional MBA (PMBA)
An in-depth focus on key business concepts to bolster your understanding of critical business functions, best practices and management tenets.
In this segment, learn how to develop and adapt business strategies to meet the ever-changing market conditions.
Acquire practical knowledge and real-world experience through a series of hands-on modules designed to equip you not only with the core competencies but also the soft skills that are critical to lead effectively in a dynamic, multicultural context.
The Nanyang PMBA’s modular format eliminates the need for out-of-office days and leave. Instead, classes are conducted on Saturdays and Sundays, two weekends a month. This format offers greater control over your schedule and enables full participation, even if you need to travel for work during the week. Other part-time MBA programmes force participants to choose between study, family and work commitments. This often means missing out on one of the most valuable aspects of the MBA experience – peer learning. The Nanyang PMBA is different. By enabling you to deeply immerse yourself in classes, the programme’s unique structure ensures you get maximum value from our faculty and your fellow participants. Drawn from the world’s leading universities, Nanyang Business School’s faculty members are top academics, experienced consultants, ground-breaking researchers and skilled educators in their respective fields. Our teaching staff includes Professor Vijay Sethi, the top business professor in the world, as recognised by The Economist in 2013. We know you have a promising career underway – you have the track record to prove it. That said, our commitment to each participant extends beyond the classroom. In an approach unique to NTU, we offer full access to the NTU Graduate Studies Career Development Office throughout your time on our programme. This dedicated, highly singular support system offers expert advice on the best way to apply your new skills and competencies within your organisation.
A testiomnial extracted from Nanyang Business School
'The Nanyang MBA offered me a steep learning curve across a wide range of domains to prepare for future leadership positions. The diverse cohort allows for ample opportunities to participate in class and benefit from rich interactions with the faculty and also among students. I obtained a lot of insights from the case studies and which I could apply them at work right away. The Nanyang MBA is the right choice for you if want to continue updating your skills to tackle business challenges in the ever evolving Asian economy.'
- Akshaya Kumar – Regional Planner, Apple
- The Nanyang Business School
- Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Business School
Tuition fees inclusive:
- Course materials and books
- Meals during class time
Total cost: 65, 000 SGD
Each submitted application must be accompanied by an online non-refundable Application Fee of S$100 (inclusive of 7% GST) using VISA/Master Card. Applications received without application fee will not be processed.
To ensure a place in the programme, candidates are required to accept an online admission offer. The acceptance must be accompanied by a non-refundable Enrolment Fee of SGD$10,000 (inclusive of GST). The enrolment fee amount is deductible from the total tuition fees.
Minimum entry and language requirement
Requirement for applicants:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years work experience
- Competitve GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL score > 100 IBT or IELTS score > 6.5, if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level
Candidates must meet our Admissions Requirements in order to join the Nanyang MBA. Only completed applications will be assessed. An application is considered complete if we have received all supporting documents, information and application fee.
- Applicants must apply online by firstly creating an online profile.
- Prepare the required supporting documents prior to applications.
- Complete the applications online.
- Shortlisted for the interview to come.
- Await for final selections after the interview.
- Accept the offer at the end of the process.
1. CV or Resume
Concise document no more than 3 pages, briefly describing your responsibilities and accomplishments
2. Educational Documents
Degree scroll/certificate(s) and academic transcripts of each university attended (official English translation is required for non-English certificates and transcripts)
3. Passport Photo
Coloured photo (taken within the last 3 months) in hi-resolution jpeg format
4. GMAT or GRE score report
You may upload your unofficial or test taker copy if you do not have your official test scores on hand. Please arrange to have your official test scores sent to Nanyang Business School. Our GMAT institution code is V24-ZV-13 and our GRE DI code is 3802.
Applicants who have yet to take the GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS may still proceed to submit their application and indicate the test dates in the online application form:
1. TOEFL or IELTS score report
Applicants are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS if English was not the medium of instruction used at the tertiary level. A good proficiency in English is a must.
2. Documentary Proof of Nationality
NRIC, Passport, Citizenship Certificate. Singapore Permanent Residents are also required to submit your re-entry permit. For foreign applicants working or living in Singapore, please submit documentary evidence of Immigration Pass (e.g. Employment Pass or Dependant’s Pass) issued by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA)
Please note that the University has not arranged for any external private agencies to undertake graduate student recruitment on its behalf. Candidates interested in enrolling into NTU graduate programmes are advised to apply directly to the University; there are no added merits for admission applications submitted by candidates who apply through agents. The University reserves the right to reject such applications without giving reasons.
- Fees are subjected to change, for international student may have to refer to latest exchange rates.
- Additional cost my incurred depending on situation (Accommodation, laboratories equipment/materials, etc.)
- Encourage to study and research laws in Singapore, as they have strict rules regarding alcohol, drugs and anything related to items that can cause chemical and physical harms.
- English is used as a teaching medium and a widely spoken language in Singapore mostly, if the requirements are not stated in the university webpage, advisable to contact the university's authority for further information about English requirements or English Entry Requirements.
- For scholarship opportunities, please browse through our webpage postgradasia.com to find out local and international opportunities.
- Encourage to visit http://www.ntu.edu.sg/Pages/home.aspx for deeper and more information.
- Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
- Tel: (65) 67911744