Faculty of Business Administration
- Doctorate (PhD)
- Executive Program
- Master's Coursework
- Master's Research
- postgraduate Diploma
Part-time & Full-time
Application Open Date
3 September 2018
Next Intake Date
General Admissions Requirements
Taught Doctoral and Non-articulated PhD programmes:
- A Master’s degree from a recognized university.
Master’s and MPhil-PhD articulated programmes:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, normally with honours not lower than second class; or
- A Bachelor’s degree from an honours programme of a recognized university, normally with an average grade of not lower than “B”.
Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
English Language Requirements for Admission
• A degree from a university in Hong Kong or a degree based on a programme of which the medium of instruction was English; or
• Scores in the following English Language tests* as indicated:
– TOEFL: 550 (paper-based)/79 (internet-based); or
– IELTS (Academic): 6.5; or
– GMAT (Verbal): Band 21
Some programmes may have their specific admissions requirements.
*TOEFL and IELTS are considered valid for two years from the test date. GMAT is considered valid for five years from the test date. Some programmes may have higher score requirement.
For more details, please refer to https://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/admissions/admissions/requirements
A leader in business education in the region, the Faculty of Business Administration provides top quality programmes of study through its two schools and four departments. Its MBA and EMBA programmes are well-recognized internationally and consistently ranked among the best in the region and in the world. Graduates will be equipped with the analytical, conceptual and practical skills necessary for success in a globalized business environment and benefit from strong mentors and alumni networks comprising eminent business leaders, entrepreneurs and senior executives in government, finance and various other sectors.
For more information, you may send your inquiries to email@example.com or you may visit https://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/admissions/programme/business-administration