Doctor of Philosophy (Food Science)
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Research Methodology *
- Doctoral Research
- Statistical Methods for Research
- Special Topic in Food Science
* Subject to terms and conditions.
- A Master's Degree in Food Science or related field accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master's Degree that are accepted by the HEP Senate
English Language Requirements
- MUET Band 3 or IELTS Band 5.0 or CEFR High B1 or TOEFL iBT 42 or its equivalent;
- Exemption of English Language requirement if medium of instruction during Master studies was in English
- IELTS Band 5.0 or CEFR High B1 or TOEFL iBT 42 or its equivalent;
- Exemption of English Language requirement if first language is English or the medium of instruction during Master studies was in English
Skills and expertise acquired enhance your career competencies; enable you to conduct research related to food sustainability, food safety/quality, food processing, nutrition, etc.
Career prospects: R&D, food scientist/consultant, academia, others.
Next Intake Date
Throughout the year
- Malaysian Student RM16,000.00
- International Students RM23,000.00*
- Malaysian Student RM23,000.00
*Application fees to EMGS is not included
Include Thesis Fee RM3,000
* Subject to changes without prior notice.