Master of Science in Sport Science
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Research Methodology
- Master Research
- Statistical Methods for Research OR
- Special Topic
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6, MQF) with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6, MQF) or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment OR
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6, MQF) or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field.
English Language Requirements
- MUET Band 3 or IELTS Band 5.0 or CEFR High B1 or TOEFL iBT 42 or its equivalent;
- Exemption of English Language requirement if medium of instruction during Bachelor studies was in English
- IELTS Band 5.0 or CEFR High B1 or TOEFL iBT 42 or its equivalent;
- Exemption of English Language requirement if first language is English or the medium of instruction during Bachelor studies was in English
This programme is designed for individuals interested to enhance professional skills, develop, and update knowledge for their professional development or to pursue doctoral degree within the field of sport science.
Next Intake Date
Throughout the year
- Malaysian Student RM11,000.00
- International Students RM12,000.00*
- Malaysian Student RM18,000.00
*Application fees to EMGS is not included
Include Thesis Fee RM1,500
* Subject to changes without prior notice.