Designed with top executives, high-potential leaders and business owners in mind, this comprehensive programme hones your business acumen and leadership skills.
Designed with top executives, high-potential leaders and business owners in mind, this comprehensive programme hones your business acumen and leadership skills. You will be thoroughly exposed to substantive knowledge in your chosen area of specialisation, sound methodologies and scientific methods, ethical and professional practices in research, as well as opportunities to hone your leadership qualities, teamwork, interpersonal and organisational skills. You’ll leave no stone unturned as you grasp the fundamental assumptions that makes business work. Disciplined thinking will become a way of life. And as you make the smarter decisions, you’ll be empowered to take your career where it should be — the next level. Don't just deal with change. Lead it with the PhD in Business and Management.
The UCSI Advantage
Work With Experts: Our academics are at the forefront of their respective disciplines. Many lead far-reaching research endeavours and are recipients of prestigious research grants.
A Global Approach: UCSI regularly hosts international assessors and academics as visiting research fellows and adjunct professors who may act as co-supervisors.
Strong Industry Links: UCSI runs the nation’s widest university-industry network with over 4,000 corporate partners to facilitate networking, knowledge exchange, and collaboration.
This postgraduate programme provides a stimulating and active learning experience via a dynamic combination of lectures, tutorials, case studies, projects, and research. Students may also look forward to a collaborative and convivial environment as they engage - and work alongside - leading academics and fellow high-achieving professionals.
The comprehensive and analytical nature of this programme paves the way for careers as academicians in universities, consultants or researchers in government agencies or in the private sector, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, as well as managerial roles in just about any industry.
Tuition cost for 3 years which is minimum 9 semesters
- Malaysian students: RM 37, 030
- International students: RM 45, 468
Additional charges will be implemented as well,
- Resources fee for Malaysian students (ICT, library, student activities, facilities): RM 600.00
- Resources fee for International student (ICT, library, student activities, facilities, medical plan): RM 650.00
Special case for international students
- First time payment after application: RM 24, 600
A Master's degree with a minimum CGPA 3.00 as recognised by the HEP Senate; or other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree that are accepted by the HEP Senate.
English language requirements
- Malaysians: A minimum score of Band 5 for MUET; or a minimum score of B3 in the GCE 1119 English / O-Levels English
- International: A minimum score of band 6.0 for IELTS; or a minimum score of 550 (written) or 213 (computer-based) or 80 (Internet-based) for TOEFL
Note / Legend:
Candidates who fail to fulfil the above criteria may be required to take an English Proficiency Course at the University.
Application process for Malaysian students
All students must complete the Online Registration Form.
Submit by post the Online Registration Form and the following documents to the Student Enrolment Centre:
- A certified true copy of actual / forecast / trial examination results. For instance: SPM / 'O'- Levels, STPM / A-Levels, UEC, SAM, CPU or other equivalent qualifications.
- For exemption purposes - Diploma students (completed or currently still studying) must provide a certified transcript and Diploma Certificate (if applicable), together with the course syllabus.
- A photocopy of your Identification Card (IC), both sides.
- Three (3) copies of passport-size colour photograph.
- Other supporting documents for your application (if any), eg. TOEFL, IELTS, MUET etc.
For Postgraduate Applications, kindly include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- A 2-3 page essay (i.e. your personal statement) in relation to your goals and objectives and how this programme will meet or enhance those objectives
A crossed cheque or bankdraft or Telegraphic Transfer (TT) for registration should be made payable to UCSI Education Sdn. Bhd. The Registration Fees are as follows:
- RM400 (All programmes in UCSI University, Kuala Terengganu Campus)
- RM650 (Postgraduate Programmes)
Application process for international students
Register online through the official website.
1. Academic Qualifications (PDF format)
For Postgraduate Applications, kindly include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- 2-3 page essay (i.e. your personal statement) in relation to your goals and objectives and how this programme will meet or enhance those objectives
2. Passport copy (Multipage PDF format)
- Passport validity must not be less than 18 months from the date of admission/submission to the university.
- All pages of the passport – including the cover pages – are required (in colour).
- Kindly make sure that the page numbers of the passport are clearly visible.
3. Passport-sized photograph
- Coloured, with white background
- Photograph measurement: Height (45mm) and Width (35mm)
4. Medical Report Form (PDF format)
5. Accommodation Application Form (if required)
- Enclosed with non-refundable booking fee of RM1,000 (USD 340)
6. Additional Documents
- Declaration Letter: discrepancy of name on passport & academic transcripts; to be issued by home country’s Ministry of Education OR by home country's commissioner of oath.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC - Sudan): for students with Sudanese passport. To be issued by Sudan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malasyia.
- Eligibility Letter (EL - Iran): for students with Iranian passport. To be issued by Iran Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
7. Telegraphic Transfer (TT) receipt of the Application Fee
- Fee for this course: RM 2,790
Telegraphic Transfer (TT) receipt of the Application Fee (inclusive of EMGS payment) (receipt copies are to be uploaded during online registration or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com).
Then, Conditional Letter of Offer (CLO) is required after meeting the entry requirements and receiving the payment (Applications Fee and EMGS Visa Processing Fee), the University will email a scanned copy of the Conditional Letter of Offer (CLO). Then, UCSI University will proceed to apply for the Visa Approval Letter on behalf of the student. This process will take approximately 8-10 weeks.
When remittance of the Initial Fees and Miscellaneous Fees (as stated in the LoA including total rental and deposit for staying at the Residential Hall) have been credited into UCSI University's bank account via Telegraphic Transfer (refer to Step 1), UCSI University will courier the original LoA and the Original Visa Approval Letter (VAL) to the student upon request only.
- Fees are subjected to change, for international student may have to refer to latest exchange rates.
- Additional cost my incurred depending on situation (Accommodation, laboratories equipment/materials, etc.)
- Encourage to study and research laws in Malaysia, as Malaysia is a majority muslim country. It is advisable for international students to understand the country's strict rules and culture.
- English is used as a teaching medium and a widely spoken language in Malaysia, if the requirements are not stated in the university webpage, advisable to contact the university's authority for further information about English requirements or English Entry Requirements.
- For scholarship opportunities, please browse through our webpage postgradasia.com to find out local and international opportunities.
- Encourage to visit https://www.ucsiuniversity.edu.my/ for deeper and more information.
UCSI University Kuala Lumpur Campus
- No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: (+603) 9101 8880
- Fax: (+603) 9102 2614