Doctor of Philosophy (Chemical Engineering)
- Research and development engineer
- Master degree in a related field as approved by Senate UniKL.
Limited number of Yayasan UniKL – Tengku Abdullah Scholarship Scheme (YU-TASS) is awarded to registered UniKL students every year. The competition is high as students must pass an interview that is held twice a year. A good publication records increases student’s chances in obtaining the scholarship. We highly recommend that students look for other sources of funding if their YU-TASS scholarships applications were unsuccessful.
- Student: PhD
- Academic Requirement: Master Degree
- Benefit: Monthly Allowance (RM2200.00)
- Age: Not more than 40 years
January, April, July, October