Master in Computer Science
This is a unique master programme that helps working adult continues their education to advance their career. It is focuses on system and networking and also software engineering which is highly demanded in today technology. Students only need to complete 5 courseworks and a dissertation to graduate which will take a maximum of two years with affordable fees. Taught by experienced lecturers with industrial background will equip the graduates with the required knowledge.
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- Network Engineer
- IT Manager
- Systems Integration Engineer
Mode of Programme
Mixed Mode (Weekend Classes & Online Forum During Weekdays)
- A Bachelor’s Degree of computing or related fields or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree of computing or related fields in computing or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75 with working experience, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree of computing or related fields in computing or its equivalent, with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field may be accepted.
- Passed the English language proficiency either with minimum IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL 525 (International students)
- Any changes to the above as approved by the Senate of UniKL
Limited number of Yayasan UniKL – Tengku Abdullah Scholarship Scheme (YU-TASS) is awarded to registered UniKL students every year. The competition is high as students must pass an interview that is held twice a year. A good publication records increases student’s chances in obtaining the scholarship. We highly recommend that students look for other sources of funding if their YU-TASS scholarships applications were unsuccessful.
- Student: Master
- Academic Requirement: Bachelor Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or above
- Benefit: Monthly Allowance (RM1800.00)
- Age: Not more than 35 years
January & July