Master in Data Science
This programme will be the first dual Master degree in Data Science in Malaysia. At the end of the program, the candidates will receive two certifications from both Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) and La Rochelle Université (LRU), France. All taught courses will be conducted as a modular basis at UniKL MIIT by joint academicians between UniKL and LRU. This Master programme is a valuable addition to the existing curriculum and relates to various and technical analytical specialisations offered by UniKL and LRU.
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- System Analyst
- Data Architecture
- Big Data Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence Analytics Scientist
- Big Data Solution Architect
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- A Bachelor’s Degree of computing or a relevant field or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2. 75; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree of computing or a relevant field or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2. 50 and not meeting CGPA of 2. 75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process and working experience in a relevant field; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree of computing or related in computing or its equivalent, with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field may be accepted.
- Passed the English language proficiency either with minimum IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL 525 (International students)
January, April, July, October