Master in Manufacturing Management
Master in Manufacturing Management is a program to enhance student’s capability through industry collaboration, problem based learning, collaborative learning and experience sharing sessions. The program is designed primarily for graduates who would like to pursue their career in management particularly in manufacturing field. Hence, the program aims to provide the advanced knowledge and capability in dealing with complex management challenges in modern manufacturing industries.
Master in Manufacturing Management (MMM) prepares graduates for the ever-changing complexities of business needs with latest manufacturing approach. It’s benefited someone who are looking for higher management positions, or providing them with special tools to start own business, or to switch career path to new industry through our lifelong learning programme.
- Operations/General Manager
- Manufacturing/Production Manager
- Quality/Procurement Manager
- Plant Manager
- Engineering/Technical Manager
- Sales and Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, Malaysian Qualifications Framework, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent qualifications from local or other institution of higher learning as approved by the Senate of UniKL; or
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) with CGPA below 2.50 or its equivalent can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in related field.
Languaqe requirement (for international students)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) band 6.0 (minimum) or its equivalent.
January & July