Master of Applied Bioscience
Areas of Research
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Microbiology & Parasitology
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Environmental & Public Health
- Technical Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 from local or any other institutions of higher learning as approved by the Senate of UniKL; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field with a CGPA between 2.50 to 2.75 is acceptable for admission depends on rigorous internal assessment; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with CGPA less than 2.50, with at least 5 years relevant working experience is acceptable for admission.
- English language proficiency level of either a minimum of IELTS Band 5 or TOEFL 500 (for International students).
January, April, July, October