Master of Engineering Technology (Industrial Automation)
- Research and development engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 from local or any other institutions of higher learning as approved by the Senate of UniKL; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field with a CGPA between 2.50 to 2.75 is acceptable for admission depends on rigorous internal assessment (for UniKL, the internal assessment is at least 2 years working experience in a related field). or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with CGPA less than 2.50, with at least 5 years relevant working experience is acceptable for admission.
- English language proficiency level of either a minimum of IELTS band 6.0 or TOEFL 550 (for international students).
Limited number of Yayasan UniKL – Tengku Abdullah Scholarship Scheme (YU-TASS) is awarded to registered UniKL students every year. The competition is high as students must pass an interview that is held twice a year. A good publication records increases student’s chances in obtaining the scholarship. We highly recommend that students look for other sources of funding if their YU-TASS scholarships applications were unsuccessful.
- Student: Master
- Academic Requirement: Bachelor Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or above
- Benefit: Monthly Allowance (RM 1800.00)
- Age: Not more than 35 years
January, April, July, October