Master of Public Health
The Master of Public Health is a broad-based postgraduate programme designed to train public health practitioners in the field of Public Health and prepare them to become leading public health professionals well equipped to contribute to the promotion of public health.
The program is designed primarily to produce professionals who are highly skilled in the field of Public Health, and able to contribute to academic institutions as well as health services in the government or private sectors and capable of undertaking continuous learning with a quest to enhance their career path in public health.
Graduates will have excellent career opportunities as specialists in public health, research, academia, or as consultants in health organizations in the public and private health sectors and other health related services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 from local or any other institutions of higher learning as approved by the Senate of UniKL; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field with a CGPA between 2.50 to 2.75 is acceptable for admission depends on rigorous internal assessment (for UniKL, the internal assessment is at least 2 years working experience in a related field). or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with CGPA less than 2.50, with at least 5 years relevant working experience is acceptable for admission.
- English language proficiency level of either a minimum of IELTS Band 5.0 or TOEFL 500 (for international students).
Any changes to the above as approved by the Senate of UniKL
Financial Assistance Yayasan Tunku Abdullah Scholarship It is only eligible for FULL-TIME students pursuing PhD and Master by research.
- Student: Master
- Academic Requirement: Bachelor Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or above
- Benefit: Monthly Allowance (RM1800.00)
- Age: Not more than 35 years
January, April, July, October