Master in Library Science (IM772) Coursework
The program aims to strengthen the professional knowledge and competencies needed for the middle and higher-level positions in various libraries and resource centers in both public and corporate sectors. The courses offered range from the traditional library management contemporary to the application of related technologies for the provision of information services in the libraries and information centers.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirements (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35 - 45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107 - 131) ; Paper Based Test (417 - 450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356 - 440
- BULATS: 40 - 59