Master of Architecture (AP773) Coursework
The Master of Architecture is a two-year full-time taught programme. The acquisition and advancement of knowledge is through studio-based learning, based on critique sessions, seminar and one-to-one tutorial, combined with and classroom-based course. The programme is accredited by the Boards of Architect Malaysia (LAM) and the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) with exemptions from Professional Exam part II. This programme is equivalent to architecture programmes offered in United Kingdom and Australia.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirement (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59
Professional Recognition (if any)
Accredited by Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)