Master of Computer Science in Web Technology (CS727) Coursework
Master of Computer Science (Web Technology) is to change the direction of the country's landscape-oriented Web technology users (technology-user) to the inventor (technology-creator). Technology users only use the existing infrastructure, while the inventor of the technology is able to create, modify and develop appropriate applications and platforms. Therefore, this program is structured to produce versatile graduates characterized by techno-entrepreneurs who will propel Malaysia to become a high-income developed countries and relevant to the objectives of the Malaysia Education Blueprint 2015-2025. The main goal of this program is intended to meet the challenges and demand for local and international markets to produce experts in the context of Web technology.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirement (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59