Master of Information Systems (Intelligent Systems) (CS733) Coursework
The Master of Information Systems (Intelligent Systems) programme is designed to produce graduates in the field of Intelligent Systems with high capability of designing and developing software products in the field of intelligent computing. Graduates will be exposed to advanced knowledge in the application of intelligent computing in the organization. The programme is expected to produce a competent workforce in solving real problems and become a research leader in the field of intelligent computing technologies.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirement (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59