Master of Science (Computer Science) (CS750) Research
The Master of Science by research programme provides support and guidance that will help highly motivated individuals extend and deepen their research interests through a process of focused academic enquiry to a mastery level. Submission of a thesis that demonstrates the candidate's capacity of independent advanced research to the satisfaction of the faculty is a requirement of the MSc. The thesis must be first approved by the Thesis Examiners Committee consisting of at least internal examiner and external examiner. Upon recommendation to the Senate of UiTM by the faculty and the Institute of Graduate Studies, the degree of MSc is conferred on the candidates who have satisfactorily shown an ability to do independent investigation, completed all requirements as prescribed by the faculty and who have satisfactorily presented the results of the research undertaken.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirements (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59