Master of Science in Applied Biology (AS730) Mixed-Mode
The program focuses on selected principles of Applied Biology which include courses on Advanced Instrumentation, Sustainable Ecosystems as well as Advances in Molecular Biology with an emphasis on the current issues and problems that have impact on the everyday affairs. Students are introduced to research methodology and will engage in a research project associated with the application aspect of Biology.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirement (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59