Master of Science in Environmental Technology (AS728) Coursework
The Master of Science in Environmental Technology (MSc. Env. Tech) program offered by the Faculty of Applied Sciences, UiTM Shah Alam, combines the key elements of the environment, water, air and land for the environment pollution control. Graduates from this program have the potential to become an expert workforce in environment-related fields. This program, will also allow graduates the opportunity to further their studies at the doctorate level (PhD).
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirement (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59