Master of Science (Molecular Biology) (AS753) Research
The faculty of Applied Sciences, UiTM is currently offering fourteen (14) Master of Science programs and one (1) Doctor of Philosophy (Science) program. The program objectives are to provide graduates with advanced knowledge, capabilities to deal with complex scientific problems and solve problems effectively in their respective fields while at the same time facilitates discovery and contribute new knowledge.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirement (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59